Sunday 20 October 2013
[gallery]
A perfect Sunday spent out across the moors to Buckland Abbey to visit this ancient and wonderful property, bursting with history and treasures.

Im recharged for a busy week ahead! Lots of shoemaking planned this week, with a new haircut tomorrow (need a desperate ‘lift’), Ikea delivery of some more storage solutions on Wednesday, a trip to the cinema with littlest as part of the National Film Festival (free if you home educate, so mad to miss it!), dentist apointment, did I mention shoemaking?

Plus on the woolly front, I finished another blanket last night. Just have to sew in the ends to tidy the back and i can show you! I still havent shown full pictures of the last one I completed a few months ago have I. Naughty. In fact I was really naughty last night because instead of sewing in blanket ends… I started knitting a jumper! Im a third of the way up the front already. Pictures to follow!

Have a wonderful Sunday evening everyone x

No comments