Friday 21 February 2014
[gallery]

We had a busy week last week in the workshop. No change there! Can’t complain though, because there is nothing I dread more than not being busy! For me, to have occupied hands is to have a happy heart. I finished a huge batch of 20 pairs (!!!) and have passed these onto Mr Fairysteps for soling. These will be gradually finished over the coming weeks and added to the shop, so do keep a lookout!


They include: Puck, Homily, Clara, Moonshine, Edith (a new love heart version), Pyramus.


I was also pleased to have time to redesign an older bag style into THIMBLEs big Sister! Look out for lots of GYPSYs throughout 2014. You can see the size difference in the above picture. THIMBLE is above on the top layer of bags with GYPSY below.


And so this week has ended with me spending Friday sorting new leathers and rearranging the shelves. Assembling patterns and plans, colours and dreams, altogether on my big worktable ready for the next hatching of boots, shoes and bags!


Ive chosen deepest plum, mischief pink, greenwood, teal and mole for the colours in this hatching… look out for sneaky peeks next week when I start sewing them all up.


Happy weekend to all x

No comments