Another Thistledown, tea and biscuits...

Thursday 29 January 2015

After hours work in the sitting room by the fire...



Another THISTLEDOWN blanket finished.


Ive named this one 'tea and biscuits' because it made me think of milky tea and iced biscuits.


Ive already started the next one... It's being called 'rhubarb seas' and once its completed you will see why I chose the name.


Available to purchase in the Fairysteps shop here x

ps. Ive put the knitwear back in the main shop... I just can't run shops all over the place, its enough to make a brain fry... Most excited that a new stamp is coming for my woolly bits :)

1 comment

  1. I love the name, it's so perfect for those colours! I'm looking forward to Rhubarb Seas, it sounds lovely. I'm off to look at your shop now. :)
    Jess x

    ReplyDelete