Back on track...

Saturday 10 January 2015

Ive had a lovely break from the madness of custom shoemaking for a whole month! Its been wonderful to recharge my batteries. Thank you so much to everyone for your patience while I had a little rest. But all good things must come to an end...


If only I could pay for groceries with buttons ;)

So back in the shop.. Bit of a shake up for a new year ahead... limited shoe and boot styles.


9 of our most popular styles...


Our most popular boot style, MUSTARDSEED, available in any of our 4 special toe shapes, fairy, elven, imp and round, and 4 style variations as shown above.


12 delicious colours in antiqued, thick, supple leathers with a rich depth of colour. As well as any colours that may be available on the shoes in the stock section.



First listings will go on sale on Friday 16th January, and thereafter we hope to offer limited CUSTOM spaces each Friday (subject to workload) for you to have your own special pair made just for you x

www.fairysteps.co.uk

Ren x

3 comments

  1. Welcome back and a happy new year to you! I'm so tempted by the delicious display of goodies you have here. It's nearly a year until my next birthday, drat! I'll have to start saving...unless of course I can pay you in buttons, I have plenty of those!
    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What good news, that we can order custom shoes. My family has just celebrated my 60th birthday by offering to pay for a pair of your fabulous shoes or boots. Must give it some thought now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, congratulations on your birthday!
    Jess, as much i would love buttons... ;) you know how it is! Happy new year too, may your brush be never dry :)
    Ren x

    ReplyDelete