Sneak Peek...

Friday 23 January 2015

Custom spaces will be very limited during January / February, with none available during March, while we build our stock base ready for Summer. Look out for treasures from April onwards (see sneak peeks on facebook).

I will also preview shoes being made for stock here on the blog, all of which will be in the shop from April onwards. The whole month of March will be dedicated to bag making!


I don't think I have made a THIMBLE bag or a CLEMMIE for over 6 months! I shall remedy that in March at least :)

So... although life will seem rather quiet in Fairysteps land for the next few months, we will infact be working jolly hard in the background getting lots of loveliness made and ready for the coming Summer.

Ren x

ps. Have also been busy of an evening working on 'Thistledown', my new mini blanket which will be available very soon in the shop. Ive already started the second one. Each any every one will be different...

2 comments