Latest Woolly Makes...

Saturday 7 February 2015

Hooks and needles have been so busy lately that the sitting room is rapidly disappearing beneath piles of woolly goods. 'Beechmast' cowl finally had its buttons sewn on. I must make more of these. They remind me of Cicely Mary Barkers woodland flower fairies...


Some very bright additions!


Something new, very, very, very long slouchy knitted hat. Not sure I will do another though as it took forever and ever...


Plus the 'Rhubarb Seas' blanket is complete and lovely! Did you spot my wonderful new knitwear label up there too? So chuffed with it :)


And so now I can concentrate on my new woodland creation. Cant wait to share it. All goodies in the shop x

ps. this is just the woolly stuff... wait till you see the shoes and clutches!

2 comments

  1. My son just said it looks as if jack frost is around! Mußt have been your lovely cowl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Always happy to spread a little magic.
    Jack frost really did visit fairysteps land this morning. Its sooooo cold...
    Ren x

    ReplyDelete