Knotgrass in pea green...

Thursday 25 February 2016

Really cracked on with some partly finished woolly projects this year. Including a pea green KNOTGRASS vest. It sold the same night I listed it so Im guessing it was love at first sight for someone.


I really enjoyed designing this pattern. Its a joy to knit. I still havent got round to making up all the new colours I bought for knitting this beauty. One day...


And another yokey cardi in biscuit and pink and black. Mismatched buttons of course. I was making this for me, but, after counting how many yokey cardis I already have, decided not to!


Last but not least a really pretty fitted turquoise cardi, usual 25% wool blend aran for a snuggly fit. Cropped to go perfectly with a pretty dress.

Not sure what to knit next? Thinking maybe another of my own pattern cardi, Brown Sparrow, possibly in a nice bright colour for Spring. I fancy some little heart shaped pockets on it...

No comments