Holly pink...

Friday 26 February 2016

I had so much fun taking pictures of these wonderful Fairysteps HOLLYs yesterday. The sun was shining, I was covered in woolly bits to keep warm (and to stop fingers and other exposed extremities from dropping off...) and I had pink shoes and ribbons and silk roses to play with.

I mean, I ask you... what more could a girl ask for?


I have made an extra pair of these to go into stock in the Spring too. Truth be told... and Sssshhhh, don't tell anyone... I actually cut out two left feet, so technically I HAD to make another pair of two rights :) After all these years of shoemaking I still do it sometimes. Usually when someone speaks to me while I'm marking out...

It's always good to remember we are only human afterall.

Ren x

2 comments

  1. Lovely post and wonderful shoes! They're perfect for a walk in a garden ♥

    ReplyDelete