Red and Blue...

Tuesday 1 March 2016

A couple of pairs from a recently finished batch of shoemaking frenzy :)
PUCK in lovely Poppy red with tartan ribbons (as requested by the customer). These have a rich Ultramarine insole to contrast with the uppers and pick up on the blue in the ribbons. No one sees it except for you when you slip your shoes on, but, its always nice to make sure things are as special on the inside as the outside. Didnt they turn out well.


I rather like tartan... I had planned to make myself a pinafore in tartan this Winter past, but alas, time got the better of me. Maybe next year...


A very pretty pair of PYRAMUS in Summer blue with Seaside applique panels. The Seaside leather is just slightly different to the main colour, but I had a fidget trying to get this to show in the images! The weather is so dreary today Im surprised my camera just didnt give up and take dark grey blanks...


Obligatory fairy dust to make all the magic happen in Fairysteps Land was present, as ever...

Ren x

No comments