Violets galore...

Monday 21 March 2016

Well my dears, I have made oodles of violet shoes lately, so I am guessing this is a popular colour. It makes me think of Cadburys chocolates. I cant eat milk or dark chocolate as it makes me poorly, but, I still try periodically, just to check of course ;)


Lovely CLARAs...


And look... more lovely CLARAs...


A pair of unusual ESTHER made with what I think is the last of this Chestnut Dragon leather. I may be wrong, as bits turn up as I rummage in the leather moutain sometimes and pleasently surprise me...


Violet ESTHERs with classic starry punchwork looking ready for star gazing...


Really liked these! HOMILY in black with gunmetal accents. These are going to be so versatile.


Lets have one more shall we :)

Ren x

ps. Ive really enjoyed being back on good old blogger! Together with Google photos its proving an easy, satisfying way to showcase the best of my images to share. Hope youve all enjoyed it too x

No comments